- Commitment by CareFlight Board of
Directors and Management team to
consider reconciliation in all aspects of the
- Identified the need to develop a
Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP).
- Community Relations Manager position
created to drive reconciliation process.
- Cross cultural awareness training was
introduced for CareFlight team members.
- Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group
(RAPWG) was formed and includes staff and
local stakeholder representatives.
Reconciliation Action Plan
CareFlight recognises that we travel and work on the lands of various First Nations peoples, acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Custodians of this land, and is committed to reconciliation among all Australians.